35 new uses for the Magic Eraser
Now this might not be the most glamorous post I ever written for BabyCenter, but I can assure you it going to be a helpful one!
I sure all of you are in the loop when it comes to the world most awesome (per me) scrubbing pad: . And if you not in the know about this product, climb on out from under that rock you been living under and go buy some of this awesome product!
I use the Magic Eraser around my house for obvious general cleaning, like scrubbing marks off of walls or cleaning the grime out of the bathtub. But recently, a few savvy Magic Eraser users have discovered some new ways to use this powerful cleaning tool. I was really surprised (and excited!) at some of the options and knew I just had to share them with all of you.
As a side note, I haven personally attempted all of these tips myself. I pulled them from various websites that I cite below. But I can wait to try some of these out the next time I break out the cleaning supplies!
11. Remove rust from most surfaces.
12. Clean your computer, including your keyboard, mouse and some even say your laptop itself! I go lightly as you wipe down these electronic pieces.
13. Clean your phone try gently wiping down your phone mouthpiece to get rid of built up grime.
14. Remove cooked on stains in pots and pans.
15. Clean your sticky/dusty range hood over the stove. (What, yours isn sticky or dusty? Mhmm well mine is! Ha!)
16. Remove nail polish spills or stains.
18. Clean mirrors and windows some say that the Magic Eraser gives them a streak free and clean mirror! And it will apparently prevent your mirrors in the bathroom from steaming when you shower hmmm.
19. Remove mildew from tents, vinyl canopies, awnings, fiberglass items, etc.
20. Remove paint over spray that has dried.
21. Remove food stains inside plastic food containers.
22. Remove fingerprints and dirt on light colored kitchen cabinets.
23. Clean grout and tile (I have GOT to try this one for grout stains!).
24. Remove dried paint from door hinges.
25. Remove tarnish from silver.
26. Remove adhesive residue after removing stickers.
27. Remove hair dye from counter tops.
28. Clean plastic coolers inside and out.
29. Clean oven shelves and the grates on your grill.
30. Remove melted plastic from the side of the toaster oven.
31. Remove green algae from cement (such as bird baths, steps, ponds, etc.).
32. Remove toilet bowl rings apparently you can simply cut off a piece of the Magic Eraser and let it sit in the toilet overnight to clean. Sounds easy enough to me!
33. Clean stained caulking along the kitchen sink and counter top another must try!
34. Remove paint scratches on your car from minor fender benders.
35. Remove stains on the underside of the toilet seat.
Thanks to websites like DIY Life and Household Tips for some of the suggestions! And just a note I haven been sponsored by Magic Eraser to write this post, I just honestly enjoy the product and found these tips to be helpful.
jackie ohh ray bans
ray ban clubmaster
ray ban cases
ray ban wayfarer
ray ban store uk
ray ban uk
fake ray bans
ray ban glasses uk
cheap fake ray bans uk
ray bans sale
ray bans aviators cheap
ray ban sunglasses uk
replica ray bans uk
ray ban 8305
ray ban sale
ray ban sunglasses wayfarer
black ray ban wayfarer
ray ban spectacles
ebay ray ban
ray bans aviators cheap